Is that one photo with the car and the "senior" shirts from the Wildfox Couture video on their website? It's really familiar and I think I saw it on there, haha.
I love these pictures. They are original but in a sense some have a "cliche" look to them. I like some of the faces on the girls because they are original. I especially like the faces on the girls in the fourth and eleventh pictures.
Is that one photo with the car and the "senior" shirts from the Wildfox Couture video on their website? It's really familiar and I think I saw it on there, haha.
ReplyDeletei have no idea. i just found it and liked it.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.wildfoxcouture.com/ I found it! It's in the middle of the video on the homepage if you care hahaha.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures. They are original but in a sense some have a "cliche" look to them. I like some of the faces on the girls because they are original. I especially like the faces on the girls in the fourth and eleventh pictures.
ReplyDeletethe 11th picture i took from a magazine page on my cell phone. I love gerogia jagger
ReplyDelete