Sunday, September 13, 2009

your eye focus.

something so sexual about your lip.

friendly and close.

position of the camera.

school picture.


such innocence in you're eyes. cute

the closer... the better

you look confused... and you're shirt says "got questions"

the eyebrow and chin

This is how i know you.

hiding a secret.

intensity.

jonas brothers... rolling stone cover-esque

Hi jack "don't say that on a plane" corny-ness.

most glamorous of the bunch.

clueless.

posture.

love seeing cassie smile like this.

spunk.

the confidence.

I can't figure out what you're look at but you're engaged.

if any image comes to mind when I think becky. it's this smiley face of hers. Her laugh always has a way to light up the room.

The smile.

The nervousness is apparent. it's raw.

mid sentence.

she's so alive.

1 comment:

  1. "she's so alive.

    I think that's the superlative everyone wishes they had: Most Alive

    C:

    ReplyDelete