Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday the sixth

When confronted with superior intelligence or talent how do I respond?
Listen and lap it all up. 

When faced with laziness,stupidity,hostility, or indifference how do I respond?
I get the lazy people up, I teach the stupid and I ignore the hostil. I get the indifferent people to make a choice.

 When faced with impending success or threat of failure what do I do?
I am always prepared for failure. I get excited when success is about to happen. 

Process of result?
If I could fast-foward through process, I would.

In what moments do I feel my reach exceeds by grasp?
When I reach for the lights while still lying in bed. I tend to reach or things I know are in my grasp. I never really push myself. I should start.
 
What is my idea of a creative activity?
Thinking, sketching, painting?... pretty much anything besides math.

Greatest fear?
To have a career that I hate.

What is the likely hood that those would happen?Everyday and never.

Which of my answers would I most like to change?
answer #27

What is my idea of mastery?
Being so confident that no one threatens you.

What is my greatest dream?
To work for NYLON magazine as either fashion editor or their main photographer. I may want to write for them as well.

Where am i?
Story- 7
There is usually a really great story behind what I'm doing. Whether I share it or not is another story.

Design-8
I am good as designing things and coming up with things. But as for technique, I might have poor design technique.

symphony-

play-9
I enjoy what I do

empathy-


i forgot what symphony and empathy meant.. what are they?






5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SYmphony is an ability to combine a lot of things together into a new idea, empathy is feeling how someone else feels. My Symphony score is really high, my empathy is average to low, as an example.

    Great work on the blog, great work for the week. I am thrilled that you are keeping up and ahead on the blog. Your answers to the questions have been awesome, and I couldn't be prouder of you.

    Please check out this link and let me know what you think: http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

    Grade: 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that everyone in europe has amazing style.. I love all of those pictures. One guy had my lace up boots. The other girl was wearing the red tights I wanted at saks. I loved every picture even if I didn't love the outfit, I got where it was coming from. Amazing. How did you find that blogg?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank yourself. In fact, give yourself a big hug and a pat on the back, you are finally WORKING!!!!

    The Sartorialist is one of my favorite blogs. I am a culture vulture, Dina. I am always looking for interesting things.

    Here is another: http://shoeblogs.com/

    WHy don't you do a bit of poking around and find some other fashion blogs you like - there are a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this girl ."my favorite color is shiny" and another girl thats called "sea of shoes"

    i also check mark the cobrasnake's sight every night. the kanan kids are kinda cool too

    ReplyDelete