I bite my nails and I am constantly unreliable. I am working on both those things.
My first successful creative act?
Probably making a painting when I was a kid and having my mom say "wow, i'm putting this on the fridge".. what can i say, my work was being shown and it was getting a reaction!
My second creative act?
I don't know yet...
Compare them?
... coming soon!
Attitude toward
1.money- hate not having it
2.power-share it
3.play- necessary
4.work-necessary and sometimes can be play
5.praise- I hate receiving praise but it's always nice. I like to praise others because it makes people smile.
6.Rivals- creates a surplus of productivity
What artists do I like the most?
Richard Phillips
david bowie
mick jagger
kurt cobain
audrey hepburn
What makes them my role models?
made their mark on culture. I want to be remembered. I don't want to die without leaving something behind.
What do you have in common?
Kurt Cobain- sport the unwashed hair pretty well
Richard Phillips-art
Audrey hepburn- fashion and poise
Mick jagger- wild personality
Mayle- love for clothing and design
Who in your life inspires you?
The faces I see on the people around me.
who is my muse?
my peers
define muse?
someone I want to gain knowledge and experience from and share knowledge and experience with.

Congrats on the new job! What is it?
ReplyDeletePlease search this name - Cecil Beaton - and then find me next week and tell me about him.
Great things happen when you get up and do stuff, huh?
yes they do. I work at housing works on 23rd and lex. It's a thrift shop that I slave around in. The profits go to aids prevention research and finding homes for the homeless.
ReplyDelete