Tuesday, February 3, 2009

two- continued

I loved the exercise today for the Cindy Sherman project. I have to say I'm pretty siked about that project. I'm thinking of playing around with a Holga and all types of stuff. 
The exercise just supported all my ideas that fashion and clothing stands out the most and small details. The wrinkle in the ankle of the picture with the shoe was awesome. 

 It helped me think of many great ideas for the project because I was thinking in terms of pictures rather than ideas for pictures. I think I might have a good idea. It's funny I said I wanted to work for nylon magazine and I got home to find a Nylon  box addressed to me. It was a t-shirt my mom ordered, it says "NYLON"

2 comments:

  1. "thinking in terms of pictures rather than ideas for pictures" - wow. Do you understand how advanced a thought this is???

    Do you need a Holga to do your shooting?

    Here is a fun site - you've maybe been there: http://www.lomography.com/holga/galleries

    Also, you could borrow my Lomo, which might even be easier to deal with because you can develop the film anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lomo fisheye and lomo makes holga's too. I haven't decided yet about the holga.


    i completely forgot that I had said that when you mentioned it today. I don't know, the thought just kinda came out.

    ReplyDelete